Friday 28 December 2012

Wee Love You Bunches

Another horrid wet day.  My OH is decorating the living room and insists he doesn't need any help so I've decided to make a start on birthday and anniversary cards for next year.   This card uses a Wee Stamp which was a freebie in a magazine earlier this year - I've followed the CAS - Colours and Sketches sketch to make the card.



I used Tuxedo Black Momento ink to stamp the image onto white pearlescent card and then coloured it with Promarkers.  I cut two squares of green/purple paper and layered it onto green paper.   The image was also layered onto green paper.  These papers are fabulous, although I've no idea what make they are as they were a Secret Santa present.  I used double sided tape to attach the squares to the front of a square card blank and foam tape to attach the image.

Kath x

8 comments:

sandie said...

Kath thank you for joining us at CAS- Colour and Sketches, your card is so sweet and perfect colouring! Santa has a great eye for patterned paper!!

Sue said...

Fabby card Kath.

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the way you have used our sketch, lucky you having an hour or two to craft! That little girl is very cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at CAS- Colours and sketches. Happy New Year!

Louise xx

Mynn xx said...

This is just DARLING! That image is so sweet and I LOVE the patterned paper you paired with it! This is just fabulous! :) Hopes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year sent your way! :)

Di said...

so sweet Kath, I love it! Hugs, Di xx

Kylie said...

gorgeous image and a terrific way to use the sketch! Perfectly CAS too! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS - Colours and Sketches! xx

karen h said...

Adorable card!

Jacqueline said...

Hi Kath, I love your card, beautifully coloured and a great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in this week at CAS - Colours & Sketches - Jacqueline xx