Tuesday 10 July 2012

My Favourite Stamp

I made this card for a card swap with the theme 'My Favourite Stamp'.  The stamp I have used is Hobby Art's 'Floral Display'.  I have used this stamp for my Get Well Soon and Just wanted to say ... cards on this blog - and many more cards as well.  It's so quick and easy to get a pretty image.


I stamped the image onto white Centura pearl card and die cut it into a circle, this was then attached to a scalloped circle of lavender card.  I used lilac/dark lilac coloured pencils for the flowers, two shades of green for the leaves and gold for the flower centres.  I attached a square of lavender card to the card blank and then attached a square of Raspberry Road lilac stripe paper.  I used my Woodware Crafty Edger with the Antique Floral cassette to cut a length of green paper.  This was attached to the bottom of the card.  I attached the die cut circle to the top left of the card.  I then used Versafine Imperial Purple ink to stamp the greeting - the sentiment is from Hobby Art's General Greetings set.  To finish I attached two lilac rhinestones to the top right and two to the bottom left of the card.

Kath x

1 comment:

Kim x said...

I'm with you on this one Kath, it is one of my favourites too.
I love what you have done with it here.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx